All Ye Faithful All Ye Faithful

WTF

I've honestly seen better from the Kitty Krew. I know you had no intention of spamming, but this sure looks like shitty spam to me. try to make somthing entertaining next time.

Sidorio responds:

You do not understand my intentions.

'Stick Fight' 'Stick Fight'

...

this could have been better if you spent more time on it. it was well animated, but it was way to short.

PSA Tribute PSA Tribute

WTF

I watched for 5 minutes and still all i had seen was "are you ready are you ready are you ready"

I looked at your profile and you look like a KK member to me, and even if you're not, you are apparently still a spammer.

and even if you're not a spammer, this is certinly one of the worst flashes i have ever seen from a non spammer.

Bomb Squad 3:Another Game Bomb Squad 3:Another Game

Way too easy.

It needs to be alot faster, because I had absolutely no difficulty doing it. It also needs a preloader and music.

Psai Psai

not fun

if anything, it's quite irritating. it makes no sence that you can cut the chain with the axe, but that the rope. and why do i have to do all that shit to escape when i can just use the axe to cut the rope and chain, then kick the murderers ass with it? also, the voices annoyed me and, when you lose, i have little idea what it is the killer does, but it's kinda stupid.

Guitar Geek Guitar Geek

great

I played it on the geek difficulty and i did pretty good on my first time, even though i'm more used to guitar hero. it should be a bit harder, but still, it's a great game.

Yeah i know Yeah i know

This is great!

Yes!This Is great!Make more like this!

madness 6 madness 6

Nice!

This song is really cool.I like it alot!