Bomb Squad 3:Another Game Bomb Squad 3:Another Game

Way too easy.

It needs to be alot faster, because I had absolutely no difficulty doing it. It also needs a preloader and music.

Psai Psai

not fun

if anything, it's quite irritating. it makes no sence that you can cut the chain with the axe, but that the rope. and why do i have to do all that shit to escape when i can just use the axe to cut the rope and chain, then kick the murderers ass with it? also, the voices annoyed me and, when you lose, i have little idea what it is the killer does, but it's kinda stupid.

Guitar Geek Guitar Geek

great

I played it on the geek difficulty and i did pretty good on my first time, even though i'm more used to guitar hero. it should be a bit harder, but still, it's a great game.

Keytar Hero Keytar Hero

Bad

you need more songs, less accuracy, and better controls. I play guitar hero on expert but i suck ass at this because of the crappy controls and the horrid accuracy.

The Test PT.1 The Test PT.1

well...

I'm sorrry, but this is kinda gay.

The graphics could definately be a bit more interesting, and it needs music.

But what really ruined this was the horrible phisics. gravity was waaaaay to slow.

overall, pretty bad. i suggest practiceing more.

:the game: :the game:

It's pretty good.

Unfortunately, the ultamate goal of most levels is to jump off the edge and see what happens, and, often, you just die. the reason most people think this is crap is the first few levels. the first few levels have nothing special about them, (exept the second one, but that wasn't much) and all you had to do was jump off and kill yourself. luckily, I had the patience to play the whole thing through and it really was funny. but, many, however, gave up after the first few levels and left you a bad review. I'd suggest having some interesting levels at the beginning so that people won't think this is shit and continue playing.

overall, it's a great game. Funny as hell and is almost as fucked up as the real world! (lol)

Nutcasenightmare responds:

That's a very plausible explanation... I just wanted to 'set the mood', but you may be right. No, you ARE right. I'll keep your comments in mind for the next game. Thanks for reviewing!

windows 200000001 windows 200000001

WINDOWS HAS A VIRUS! WINDOWS HAS A VIRUS! O NOES!

the "windows has a virus" thing got anoying after a while. it should have like, twice as many options as it has now. the jokes wern't that funny either. it needs improvement.

Button Teaser Button Teaser

not good.

needs lots of improvement.

THE GOOD:

good concept, but everything else just sucks.

THE BAD:

everything was poorly drawn, there aren't enough choices (i played through the entire game in 3 minutes WTF only 6 buttons.) you only put one sound. it needs more sound!

SUGGESTIONS:

draw things better, add more buttons, add more sound, make it worth my time.

Slug Maker Slug Maker

could be better

did you know theres a text tool you can use? you don't have to draw all the text yourself. speacking of drawing, the art wasn't all that great. i could still tell what things are, but still pretty bad. i liked the music and concept though.

Gorefest5 responds:

i know there is a text generator what do u think i am SPECIAL? but i think writing your own looks and feels more personnel like it is special from me. thanks for imput though!

Madness Day Quiz Madness Day Quiz

total crap

first of all, one of the questions was wrong (there was no madness day last year. i know that even though i wasn't here that year...) and another question had no right answer. ("how long will madness day last?" since there was no right answer, i just cheated past that one.) and the last question... i don't even know how to describe the error in that one. you just click the square next to the sqare that the question is in and you're done :P WTF!?

anyways, the flash needs lots of improvement.