All Ye Faithful All Ye Faithful

WTF

I've honestly seen better from the Kitty Krew. I know you had no intention of spamming, but this sure looks like shitty spam to me. try to make somthing entertaining next time.

Sidorio responds:

You do not understand my intentions.

'Stick Fight' 'Stick Fight'

...

this could have been better if you spent more time on it. it was well animated, but it was way to short.

PSA Tribute PSA Tribute

WTF

I watched for 5 minutes and still all i had seen was "are you ready are you ready are you ready"

I looked at your profile and you look like a KK member to me, and even if you're not, you are apparently still a spammer.

and even if you're not a spammer, this is certinly one of the worst flashes i have ever seen from a non spammer.

Mario & Luigi Mario & Luigi

not very good

sure, it was quite funny, but the animation and sounds where quite bad. it also needs to be longer. three scenes isn't really enough, but it made me laugh.

username0hi0 responds:

heh... at least it made ppl laugh

Madness Tests lol Madness Tests lol

hmm...

well, this is the first flash of yours that i actually enjoyed. the phisics where a bit off, but this is still good. the art was also cool. if only you where as good a person as you are an animateor. (stop flameing innocent people for no fucking reason.)

7IsUnlucky responds:

not no reason

Blockhead Ghostmas Blockhead Ghostmas

DIE GHOSTMAS HERITIC!

this is great. i liked it when he sprayed some of the paint in his mouth!

this is so funny... i really lmfao.

Madness W.O.M.F.A. 1 Madness W.O.M.F.A. 1

great

I really loved this. watching 7IsUnlucky get killed by littleluckylink was just hillarious. the animation was ok, but everything else was hillarious.(also, littleluckylinkisgay is one of 7IsUnlucky's alts.)

Purple Heart Purple Heart

bad

GOOD: um... i guess i like music videos.

BAD: well, the drawing was freakin' pathetic. the guitar looked more like a mishapen penis than a guitar. it was too short, and you forgot to inset a stop(); action at the last frame, so it looped.

SUGGESTIONS: you should practice drawing and remember to put in the stop action.

Choose Kitty's Death Choose Kitty's Death

yay!

what could be more fun than watching those fags get killed?

i really laughed at this.

i liked the videogame death. watching a kitty get eaten by pacman was really funny.

Newgrounds And Me Newgrounds And Me

so true.

i've had atleast 9 of my flashes blammed. it really sucks to have flashes blammed.

i liked the music too. muse is my favoroute band.

you'll be able to make good flashes eventually. it took me a long time to get things through the portal.

i hope this passes.