View Profile AndrewGlisson11

27 Movie Reviews

WTF

I watched for 5 minutes and still all i had seen was "are you ready are you ready are you ready"

I looked at your profile and you look like a KK member to me, and even if you're not, you are apparently still a spammer.

and even if you're not a spammer, this is certinly one of the worst flashes i have ever seen from a non spammer.

not very good

sure, it was quite funny, but the animation and sounds where quite bad. it also needs to be longer. three scenes isn't really enough, but it made me laugh.

username0hi0 responds:

heh... at least it made ppl laugh

hmm...

well, this is the first flash of yours that i actually enjoyed. the phisics where a bit off, but this is still good. the art was also cool. if only you where as good a person as you are an animateor. (stop flameing innocent people for no fucking reason.)

7IsUnlucky responds:

not no reason

24 Game Reviews

Way too easy.

It needs to be alot faster, because I had absolutely no difficulty doing it. It also needs a preloader and music.

great

I played it on the geek difficulty and i did pretty good on my first time, even though i'm more used to guitar hero. it should be a bit harder, but still, it's a great game.

Bad

you need more songs, less accuracy, and better controls. I play guitar hero on expert but i suck ass at this because of the crappy controls and the horrid accuracy.

2 Audio Reviews

This is great!

Yes!This Is great!Make more like this!

Nice!

This song is really cool.I like it alot!

This statement is false.